我的博客列表

我的博客列表

2014年7月19日星期六

                           East or West, Home is Best.
Time flies. It has been nearly a month since l left my home in Changsha. Before coming to American i was full of expectation meanwhile along with some worries. Twenty days' Yale life filled me with much pleasant surprise and enlighment. In the daytime i am busy with visiting and observation and at night i  often feel a worm of unease,worrying about my old aged mother.  i am a  only child of my parents which is rare in my age. My dear  mother has been living together with us since  my dad  went away six years ago. It is my pleasure and  duty to look after her. Though my daughter and husband can take care of her, i still feel a sense of unease. Thanks to the communication we viedo via facebook everyday to make both of us relieved. Now i am looking forward to returning  back to my  mother .No matter how old i am , i need mum.When  i was young she gave me love and family. When she is old i give her love and family.In my mind that is the meaning of life itself. I just hope my mother can  live a healthier  happy and long life.
the joy luck club

2 条评论:

  1. I hope you don't worry too much and I know you will both be thrilled when you are reunited....soon.

    回复删除